Saturday 30 July 2016

Life Ed with Tim and Harold

We have FINALLY had our first visit to the Life Ed (Life Education) truck to see Tim and Harold the giraffe. We are learning about how unique we all are - God made only one of each of us!
Here are a few photos from our visit:


We started off by doing some 'talking tennis'. That's when we take turns to speak...
Tim makes even talking sound like fun!

Later he taught us a 'personality haka'. 
Personality haka:

My personality...
controls the way I think
controls the way I feel
controls the way I act
controls the things I do!

Tim doing part of the personality haka - he really is an Action Man!


6 comments:

  1. That was so cool I love it from phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt m you are a wonderful friend from caleb

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done tim and horld
    at the life ed truck
    from Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done jonathan you did amazing job
    from madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  5. good times from Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. your really cool Tim! I love Harold too! I liked you coming in to our Asemmbly
    by jonathan

    ReplyDelete